{ Login logot } Join! (free) FAQ FAQ Memberlist Search εύνοια - EUNOIA - A Fun Place To Be Forum Index

Bookmark and Share
εύνοια - EUNOIA - A Fun Place To Be Forum Index -> News Items -> Fox 'News' brakes with tradition and reports some facts Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Posted:
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Fox 'News' brakes with tradition and reports some facts
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:31 pm  Reply with quote
Full Tilt Boogie
Site Admin

Rep: Add Comment
Show Comments

FLAGS

Shepard Smith breaks from the new Fox News birther obsession, calls Obama "a citizen of the United States, period."

Perhaps it's time to tell the rest of the network - ya think?

I swear to tell the truth, the half-truth, and nothing like the truth - so help me Dog

My Blog: Cosmic Navel Lint

http://afunplacetobe.myfreeforum.org/index.php
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MYSPACE
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 am Reply with quote
uncle fester
Racist Hick and Tedious Twat

Show Comments

FLAGS

I don't know! I really could care less on the issue but here are the facts.

1. Obama has released a "certificate of live birth". Not his real birth certificate that I have in my wallet and one that all people can get very quickly.

2. Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees on the issue.

My question is why would anyone spend 2 million in legal fees dealing with the issue and why won't he just release his real birth certificate.

The Republicans do not want to touch the issue because if they get trapped and Obama is really just playing games to trap his opponents then they got mud on their face.

I would not be surprised if Trump is the chosen one to hammer this issue. He is not a politician and his life is not about a political career like 99% of these politicians in both parties.

The fact is Trump is getting traction on the issue. He is right at the top of the polls while Obama has been sinking in the polls.

This reminds me a little like the Nixon/Hess confrontation 60 year or so ago when Nixon accused Alger Hess of being a Communist in the State Dept. Almost everyone including all of the media thought Nixon was wrong and was committing political suicide. But Nixon's gut along with Whitaker Chambers told him he was right and he was. Nixon's guts on taking this issue on when everyone else said he was nuts made his career and he became Ike's V.P.

Now Trump takes the Obama birth issue on all by himself. Everyone is attacking him or most people are.

I think there is something there. Maybe as Trump says there is something on his real certificate that he wants to hide but Trump has every right to press the issue until Obama releases his real birth certificate just like the one in my pocket and the one everyone else seems to have with the exception of this President.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:18 am Reply with quote
Full Tilt Boogie
Site Admin

Show Comments

FLAGS

uncle fester wrote:

Facts? That's not the first time I've seen you use the word incorrectly.

Fester wrote:

1. Obama has released a "certificate of live birth". Not his real birth certificate that I have in my wallet and one that all people can get very quickly.

You seem to be in a dwindling minority of people who are still happy to risk public derision to claim that. Good luck.

Fester wrote:

2. Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees on the issue.

My question is why would anyone spend 2 million in legal fees dealing with the issue and why won't he just release his real birth certificate.

Really? Claim to cite an impartial and unimpeachable source where those figures are supported beyond question?

Fester wrote:

The Republicans do not want to touch the issue because if they get trapped and Obama is really just playing games to trap his opponents then they got mud on their face.

Bullshit. The GOP and their Teabagger flunkies have been punting this line since he won power - or don't you read the news? Actually, no, you don't - you're an habitué of Fox, so that answers that question.

In all truth, the 2012 election will be fought on real issues - the deficit, job creation etc. - and not non-issues involving lies about Obama's place of birth - and what's more, the GOP knows it, hence Trump being merely a sideshow and not a serious candidate.

=Fester wrote:

I would not be surprised if Trump is the chosen one to hammer this issue. He is not a politician and his life is not about a political career like 99% of these politicians in both parties.

The fact is Trump is getting traction on the issue. He is right at the top of the polls while Obama has been sinking in the polls.

And what you've missed is that Trump (and his hairdo) have no intention of running for the White House in 2012 - it's merely a publicity stunt to boost his own media presence (he does, after all have, have new reality TV show to punt). The more Trump babbles on about his bizarre birther agenda, the more detached from reality he appears. And just when Fox were coming out publicly to back him too... such a pity.

Fester wrote:

This reminds me a little like the Nixon/Hess confrontation 60 year or so ago when Nixon accused Alger Hess of being a Communist in the State Dept. Almost everyone including all of the media thought Nixon was wrong and was committing political suicide. But Nixon's gut along with Whitaker Chambers told him he was right and he was. Nixon's guts on taking this issue on when everyone else said he was nuts made his career and he became Ike's V.P.

Now Trump takes the Obama birth issue on all by himself. Everyone is attacking him or most people are.

I know you've made some mad claims in the past, Steve, but you really will come unstuck on this one. Like I say, good luck...

Fester wrote:

I think there is something there. Maybe as Trump says there is something on his real certificate that he wants to hide but Trump has every right to press the issue until Obama releases his real birth certificate just like the one in my pocket and the one everyone else seems to have with the exception of this President.

The irony being that when Trump claimed he'd released his own birth certificate, the New York Records Office corrected him and announced that actually, it wasn't. Oops.

Is Trump willing to show us proof of his hairline? And besides, Trump's ex-wives will make a real meal of any run he might make - he'd never survive the media onslaught.

Trump's a farce and currently making a mockery of US politics (if that's still possible, after Bush jnr) - perhaps unsurprising when he has Fox behind him.

I swear to tell the truth, the half-truth, and nothing like the truth - so help me Dog

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MYSPACE
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:26 am Reply with quote
uncle fester

Show Comments

FLAGS

Maybe you are 100% correct on Trump. Maybe it is all a publicity stunt and he will not run.

Trump can handle any and all media onslaught though from the left. He is already showing he can handle it all by himself unlike this child-like President we have who hides behind all his minions.

My prediction is he is running.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:33 am Reply with quote
Full Tilt Boogie
Site Admin

Show Comments

FLAGS

uncle fester wrote:
Maybe you are 100% correct on Trump. Maybe it is all a publicity stunt and he will not run.

Trump can handle any and all media onslaught though from the left. He is already showing he can handle it all by himself unlike this child-like President we have who hides behind all his minions.

Trump will not run - I'll be happy to take your money when you're proved wrong.

Unlike Trump, Obama will run - and win. Trump can't even get a certified copy of his own birth certificate out there. He'll back out of the race when he's cynically exploited the media enough for his own ends for his new reality TV show; and just before the media begins to make him look the chump he is - a job he seems to be doing [unaided] quite well at the moment.

Put your money where you mouth is Steve....?

Last edited by Full Tilt Boogie on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:37 am Reply with quote
uncle fester

Show Comments

FLAGS

Full Tilt Boogie wrote:
uncle fester wrote:

Trump will not run - I'll be happy to take your money when you're proved wrong.

Unlike Trump, Obama will run - and win. Trump can't even get a certified copy of his own birth certificate out there. He'll back out of the race when he's cynically exploited the media enough for his own ends for his new reality TV show; and just before the media begins to make him look the chump he is - a job he seems to be doing [unaided] quite well at the moment.

Put your money where you mouth is Steve....?

After an initial screw-up Trump did provide a birth certificate like the one in my wallet.

No problem! Be glad to make a friendly wager on it if you want! Big Grin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quote
Full Tilt Boogie
Site Admin

Show Comments

FLAGS

uncle fester wrote:

Steve, I think you need to read this:

President Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate

http://www.thepresidentialcandida...ck-obamas-birth-certificate/1120/

Specifically, this paragraph:

Certification of Live Birth

One of the craziest arguments that birthers make is that this is not President Obama’s “real birth certificate” because it says “certification of live birth” on it instead of “birth certificate.” This is just a different title for the same thing. By this line of logic nobody in Hawaii has a “real birth certificate” because they use the title “certification of live birth.” This is not unique to Hawaii, by the way. Many states use other names for birth certificate documents besides “birth certificate.” For example some states use the phrase “certificate of live birth.”

Take a look at your own birth certificate and see what the title of it is. I particularly challenge birthers do to this. Maybe they will find that they don’t have a “real birth certificate” either.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:24 am Reply with quote
Emma

Show Comments

FLAGS

Oh you two!!! Get a room already

No seriously Bren. Your side-stepping of the question by kind of asking another one excepted, what the rest of us want to know (er that is me, a scabby dog that wandered in and maybe Lulu if she's around) is:

ARE YOU GONNA MAN UP AND TAKE THE BET? :)

Go on go on go on go on.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:30 am Reply with quote
Full Tilt Boogie
Site Admin

Show Comments

FLAGS

Dr Yes wrote:
Oh you two!!! Get a room already

No seriously Bren. Your side-stepping of the question by kind of asking another one excepted, what the rest of us want to know (er that is me, a scabby dog that wandered in and maybe Lulu if she's around) is:

ARE YOU GONNA MAN UP AND TAKE THE BET? :)

Go on go on go on go on.

Big Grin Seeing as I'm the one who offered it, it'd be rude not to mate

The current crop of GOP candidates is heaven-sent as far as Obama is concerned - all Obama has to do is stick to the serious topics (debt & jobs) and watch the GOP candidates out lune each other (at least the ones who eventually stand -  which Palin and Trump won't do).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:57 am Reply with quote
uncle fester

Show Comments

FLAGS

Full Tilt Boogie wrote:
uncle fester wrote:

Steve, I think you need to read this:

President Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate

http://www.thepresidentialcandida...ck-obamas-birth-certificate/1120/

Specifically, this paragraph:

Certification of Live Birth

One of the craziest arguments that birthers make is that this is not President Obama’s “real birth certificate” because it says “certification of live birth” on it instead of “birth certificate.” This is just a different title for the same thing. By this line of logic nobody in Hawaii has a “real birth certificate” because they use the title “certification of live birth.” This is not unique to Hawaii, by the way. Many states use other names for birth certificate documents besides “birth certificate.” For example some states use the phrase “certificate of live birth.”

Take a look at your own birth certificate and see what the title of it is. I particularly challenge birthers do to this. Maybe they will find that they don’t have a “real birth certificate” either.

For the record I think he "probably" was born in  Hawaii but what hospital was he born in. My long form birth certificate names the hospital. I know the name of the hospital and the hospital has my records.

Why does Obama not name the hospital he was born in and why is there no hospital that has come out declaring that this is where he was born and we have the records?

Fox 'News' brakes with tradition and reports some facts
  εύνοια - EUNOIA - A Fun Place To Be Forum Index -> News Items